Induction cap sealing machine
Over the years, induction sealing has been of great importance to the packaging industry where containers need to be ensured of being leak-proof. Every other product packed in plastic containers such as pharmaceuticals, food, agrochemicals, lubricants, etc. Are now being induction sealed. It is a fast and easy way to ensure that your product is safe from contamination and duplication. Earlier conventional bore seals were used to seal containers but the doubt remains whether this kind of seal protects the product that we use.
Cases of spillage and contamination of the product led to finding an alternative and hence the induction seal concept popularized. Being a fast and secure method of heat sealing an aluminium foil laminated with a compatible polymer, this concept is ever growing in the packaging market as an advanced and safe sealing method.
Automatic induction cap sealing machine creates a hermetic seal useful in preventing leaks, preserving freshness and preserving the shelf life of products very effectively. The induction cap sealer is efficient with enhanced sealing capacity that has minimal waste and maintains the aesthetic appeal of the package. The calibration and set up of the machine is easy and user friendly thus enabling management of different types and sizes of labels repeatedly. It is also equipped with internal counters and process monitoring that detects errors and faults and stops early enough to prevent further damage from happening.
Induction cap sealing basics process
- Induction sealing is a non-contact heating process that welds a foil laminate (called an inner-seal) to the lip of jars and bottles. The sealing process takes place after the filling and capping operation. Capped containers pass under an induction cap sealer mounted over a conveyor. The fad recognizes induction sealing as an effective means of tamper evidence.
- The standard system has two main components, the power supply, and the sealing head. The power supply is an electrical generator operating at medium to high frequencies. The sealing head is a plastic case that houses a conductor formed into an (inductive) coil.
- When energized by the power supply, the head produces an electromagnetic current, called an eddy current. When capped the bottles enter this electromagnetic current, the foil of the inner-seal generates electrical resistance, heating the foil.
- The hot foil in turn melts the polymer coating on the inner-seal. The heat, coupled with the pressure of the cap, causes the inner-seal to bond to the lip of the container. The result is a hermetic seal.
- The strength of the power supply depends on the size of the closure and the speed of the production line, while the design of the sealing head depends on the application. The two most common shapes are the flat head and tunnel head.
- The inner-seal you choose also depends on the application, and there are several combinations of inner-seal materials, including foam-backed and paper-backed foil laminates.
- When necessary, the inner-seals are very tenacious, forcing you to destroy them to reach the container’s contents. In other cases the seals are easily peeled.
- Plastic containers with screw-on plastic caps are easiest to seal. Other applications may take a little more work. It is also possible to seal glass containers and to seal with metal caps, but both applications pose challenges. Glass containers may need to be treated before the lip of the container will accept a seal. And while it’s technically feasible, induction sealing with a metal cap requires further consideration.
- The sealing equipment will heat both the inner-seal foil and the metal cap, and the metal cap will stay hot for a while – presenting a possible safety problem. Hot metal caps could also melt the plastic threads of a container.
Multipack high quality induction cap sealing system including online / offline induction cap sealing machine, bottle induction heat sealing machine, online bottle induction sealer machine suitable for 20mm to 120mm cap sizes with automatic induction head sealing machine, bottle foil heat sealing machine , our induction sealer machines are manufactured in high technology with german make induction sealing head with air cooled induction cap sealing machines and water cooled induction cap sealing machines .
Technical specifications of induction cap sealing:
|Induction sealer control panel|
|Electrical input requirements: 230vac single phase 50 hertz 10amperes.|
|Mock: stainless steel grade 304|
|Sealing speeds: 50 bottles per minute|
|Neck diameters: 25mm â€“ 80mm.|
|Type of sealing head: tunnel type induction head|
|Adjustable height: 0 â€“ 300mm.|
|Foil detection: if foil is absent, the bottle is rejected and an alarm is on.|
|Auto on/off if no bottle within the present time, the machine gets off.|
|Stalled bottle: if the bottle is jammed under the machine, the machine gets off.|
|Bottle counter: counts the total number of bottles|
|Conveyor stop system: this interlock is used to detect movement of conveyor belt that whether conveyor belt is moving or not in event of the conveyor belt is not moving, the machine will deactivate sealing and give off an audiovisual alarm.|
Induction cap sealer available in different models – 1000 model, 2000 model, 3000 model, and 4000 model are although there are a wide range of closures available, the conventional bore sealing has, to date, been the most widely used method of sealing containers .bore seals are inexpensive to manufacture and are relatively easy to fit. However, bore seals do not form hermetic, flexible or even reliable seals- they leak. There are three types of closures available, which are either inserted into the neck of or form a combination of two. The effectiveness of this seal can be affected by temperature, natural relaxation & mechanical properties, all of which will cause the seal to leak, especially in transit.
Using the induction cap sealing technology, it’s now possible to create an alternative, alright, hermetic seals on the necks of containers. The process can produce significant cost savings. The seal is strong, flexible & yet easy to remove, and protects against cross contamination and an effective tamper-evident layer.
Advantages of induction cap sealing machine
- Tamper proof: it is not possible, from production to the consumer that the content of the product is manipulated without being noticed.
- Product freshness: the taste and aroma of the product remain intact due to the hermetic seal.
- Protection against leakage: there is no spillage or loss of contents of the product.
- Sales promotion: the foil on the inside can be used for advertising or promotional purposes.
- Maximum filling speeds: the sealing takes place without any direct contact which allows the full potential of the filling plant to be utilized. Minimum effort: the wad is put in the cap by the manufacturers. Thus the filling line requires only the induction cap sealing equipment to be installed.
- Indirect heating: induction heating allows heat sensitive products such as creams, petroleum product, pesticides etc. To be sealed faster and safer than direct heating which would normally spoil or catch fire.
- Igbt technology: igbt’s are more reliable and efficient at higher line speeds.
The process of induction cap sealing is based on the principle that a conductive material i.e. Al foil heats up on exposure to high frequency magnetic field generated by an induction unit. This is a non-contact process without direct heat transfer. Due to this, the sealable closure liner can be placed in the cap by the manufacturer. The wad consists of a board packing material, a wax layer, aluminium foil and a sealable film. The screw cap combination passes through the induction unit after the closure of the container. When the container is under the induction head, heat is developed into the aluminium layer.
The wax layer starts to melt and penetrates the board layer. The sealing layer also melts & forms a tight seal against the lip of the container. The necessary pressure is provided by the liner/screw cap combination. On opening the container, the board remains inside the cap and serves as a seal on further use, whereas the aluminium foil is permanently sealed on the rim of the mouth of the container.
Here you can see all the process of induction cap sealing machine
Induction cap sealing machine is available in two types
- Air cooling induction cap sealing machine
- Water cooling induction cap sealing machine
Air cooling induction cap sealing machine:
High quality Induction cap sealing machine with air cooled, Induction cap sealing machine with water cool for Glass Containers, Glass Bottles, Glass Jars, Plastic Containers, Plastic Bottles, Plastic Jars, Plastic Pails, Plastic Tubes, Metal Containers, Metal Cans, Metal Tins, Caps, Plastic, Metal, Lip Balm Supplies, Candle Jars, Bath Salt Containers and Wedding Favours, Cosmetic Containers induction cap sealing machine and systems we supply many different our customers.
Bottle and Jar Induction cap sealing machine & induction cap sealer with conveyor is best such suitable for as Ghee bottle, Peanut bottle, milk bottle and food products Jars and beverage induction cap sealing machine, Nutraceuticals, Lube oil, lubricant oil, Motor Oil, Engine oil and petrochemical products induction sealer machine with suitable PET, HDPE bottles, bottled water induction sealing machine with specially designed air cool and water cooling base induction head, Flameproof model Induction cap sealing machine and sealer machine specially offer for Synthetic Rubber Adhesive, Favicon, textile fibres, metals, plastics, glass, sand, ceramics, rubber, and wood chemical and Adhesive bottle and Jar induction sealer machine developed for Paint and adhesive chemical industry, edible oils, dairy products, agricultural products, lubricating oil, pharmaceuticals, herbicides and pesticides, cosmetics and personal care bottle, Jar and Jerry can Induction cap sealing machine and induction Cap sealer.
Water cooling induction cap sealing machine:
Thanks to the water cooling, all electric device hermetic sealed in the cabin, bring lower EMI and resistant for dust in the working area.
Inversed U channel brings more flexible for different closure style. These are manufactured according to international quality standards. These are also customized as per the client requirements.
Worldwide Market of induction cap sealing machine
The worldwide market for Induction Cap Sealing Machines is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly xx% over the next five years, will reach xx million US$ in 2024, from xx million US$ in 2019, according to a new GIR (Global Info Research) study.
This report focuses on the Induction Cap Sealing Machines in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
The worldwide market for Induction Sealing Machine is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly 4.9% over the next five years, will reach 130 million US$ in 2024, from 100 million US$ in 2019, according to a new study.
This report focuses on the Induction Sealing Machine in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
According to this study, over the next five years the Induction Cap Sealing Machines market will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ xx million by 2024, from US$ xx million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Induction Cap Sealing Machines business
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market.
The market estimations in this report are based on the marketed sale price of Relator Walker (excluding any discounts provided by the manufacturer, distributor, wholesaler or traders). The percentage splits, market shares, and breakdowns of the product segments are derived on the basis of weightages assigned to each of the segments based on their utilization rate and average sale price. The regional splits of the overall Relator Walker market and its sub-segments are based on the percentage adoption or utilization of the given product in the respective region or country.