Capping machines are used to secure caps onto bottles and drums. There are three basic types of equipment: manual, semi-automatic, and automatic. Manual capping machines aid in the setting or holding of products. Operators are responsible for most controls and activities. Semi-automatic capping machines allow a single operator to perform routine activities quickly and accurately.
The online market is available with a vast number of bottle capping machines, but not all provide superior results. To pick the best of the lot, it would be essential for you to be precise about your needs, such as output, bottle size, shape, and others.
These capping machines are extremely flexible and versatile and are able to work any kind of closure, from screw on to snap on cap, from dispenser to trigger pumps and push-pull cap. They are also modular as they can be integrated with different new bottles and caps at a later time.
rotary cappers are completely customizable according to customer’s requirements, both in case they are inserted in a new production line or integrated in a in an existent one. During the design process, our technical department together with customer will study the best solutions to insert the machine into production plant.
Key Features of Rotary Capper Machine
- ‘GMP’ Model based on advanced technology.
- Single Operator for Two Operations.
- Less Floor Area – as both the sections driven by one motor.
- No Contamination as immediate sealing of filled bottles.
- Accuracy Ã, Â±1% due to piston dozing principle.
- Centralized Volume Adjustment System.
- No Bottle No Fill for individual head, hence no spillages.
- Placing of Cap Feeder Outside Mon block-avoid entering of dust in it.
- Fewer Caps in chute automatically stop the machine.
- Additional Sensors for Minimum and Maximum Level of Cap in chute which automatically start and stop rotary cap feeder to avoid Damage of caps during Rotation and Wastage of Energy.
- Better finish imported polished, laminated S.S. sheet used.
- Electronic liquid level controller and pneumatically controlled control valve.
- Self-Lubricating UHMW- PE Guide profile for Low friction wear surface, smooth and noiseless conveying.
- Universal coupling for quick and easy setting of In-feed worm.
- Safety Guard for Operation and Protection.
- Electronic Sensor at out feed for Bottle Jamming.
Rotary cappers are machines used to apply dispenser pumps on medium and high productions, with a speed range that can vary from 40 up to 400 BpM. These dispenser capping machines are designed to apply dispenser pumps although they are extremely flexible and versatile and are able to work different kinds of closure. They are also modular as they can be integrated with different new bottles and caps at a later time.
These dispenser capping machines are suitable to work different kind of containers, from smallest to biggest ones. According to the production speed required, the cappers are equipped with a variable number of heads with hysteresis magnet clutch, from a minimum of 2 heads up to 20 heads made of stainless steel AISI 304. The chuck is a mechanical gripper that closes only when there is a dispenser pump inside it.
These cappers are able to work different kind of containers, from the smallest ones, which are typical of cosmetic and pharmaceutical industry, to the biggest tanks for oil or detergents.
Rotary cappers are equipped with a variable numbers of heads according to the production speed of the machine, from a minimum of 2 heads up to 20 heads.
It is possible to adapt the layout of the machine to customer’s needs so that the machine is completely customizable: for example, the machine can work clockwise or anticlockwise, the cap feeder can be mounted above or beside the machine according the kind of cap to be worked and the production speed required.
Rotary Cappers can be integrated with a great variety of optional which increase the performance of the machine and can fulfil specific requests.
Rotary cappers are machines used to apply trigger pumps on medium and high productions, with a speed range that can vary from 40 up to 400 BpM. These trigger capping machines are designed to apply trigger pumps although they are extremely flexible and versatile and are able to work different kinds of closure. They are also modular as they can be integrated with different new bottles and caps at a later time.
The machine can work clockwise or anticlockwise, cap feeder may be placed beside, in front or behind the machine. The capping machines are suitable to work different kind of containers, from smallest to biggest ones. According to the production speed required, the cappers are equipped with a variable number of heads.
Specification of Rotary Capping Machine
- Machine is of simple design and with very less moving parts. Thus, easy to maintain.
- The bottle lifters are mechanical spring loaded.
- All Change parts made out of UHMW.
- Centralized lubrication.
- Capable of handling bottles of any shape and size.
- Speed variable with variable speed pulley. However, AC frequency drive can also be provided at an additional cost.
- Inbuilt conveyor with overlapping at out feed end driven by imported speed variator.
- Higher models fitted with automatic overflow system.
- Safety hood aluminium S. S. frame with toughened glass can also be provided at additional cost.
Easy change over from one size to another.
Servo Pick and Place Capping Machines Specially designed pneumatically operated gripper type pick n place with torque adjustment rotary plastic screw capping machine suitable for screw cap or snap/press fit caps.
Bottles entering the machine are transferred to the turret star wheel where they are placed in the star wheel pockets to precisely align them underneath the capping heads. The rotating head with the cap descends onto the bottle and applies the cap with the desired torque.
Pick and Place Capping machine in order to be used for different capping applications such as food & beverages, pharmaceutical, pesticides, distilleries, cosmetic, toiletries, personal care, chemical, oil. Machines can often be supplied with cap Elevator.
Global Study and market for Rotary capping machine
The global Rotary capping machine market is mainly driven by a rise in food and beverage industry. An increase in demand for packaged foods leads to rising in automatic capping machine market. The automatic machine capping has a wide range of applications in many industries further leads to the growth of the market. The manufacturers of different industries use automatic capping machine which helps in reducing the time of packaging of capping for the products leads to a growth of automatic capping machine market Moreover rise in disposable income, a rapid rate of urbanization, adoption of different culture leads to rising in the automatic capping machine market.
Here you can see the process of Rotary capping Machine,
Screw Capping machine Model 4 /6 /8 /10/12 /16 /20 head capping machine with different sizes of bottles and caps. Screw Capper , Rotary Chuck Capping machine
ROPP Capping machine Model 1/ 4 /6 /8 /10/12 /16 /20 head capping machine with different sizes of bottles and caps ROPP CAPPER.
Single Head Screw Capping machine, One Head Screw Cap Tightening machine, Capper machine
Pick and Place Bottle Screw Capping machine Model 4 /6 /8 /10/12 /16 /20 head capping machine with different sizes of bottles and caps. Pick and Place Screw Capper , Rotary Pick and place Chuck Capping machine
Vial Cap Sealing machine, Vial Capper machine Model 4 /6 /8 /10/12 /16 /20 head capping machine with different sizes of bottles and caps. Rotary Vial Capping machine